Saturday, October 21, 2006

International Digs

The Euro Tour 2006 I took a quick trip to Europe to visit the over Seas crew!! First Stop London. It took me 3 hours to get through customs as they tried to deny me entrance into the UK. That was Gangsta'riffic!
I chilled in London for 5 days with the UK posse gettin twisted to that Uk Grime, drinking on the block & puffin massive Heemie! The second stop was Nimes, France to visit the Family. This was the most relaxin' part of my trip the only time i slept!! I took care of some B.I. and enjoyed some fine French wine..'''
Ate some fresh fruit & Veggies from the garden.
SMokege, Geneva 3rd stop was to Geneva, Switzerland land of the Heemie. I only spent 30 hours in Geneva but the party was well worth the trip my lungs are still hurtin. Congradulations to my boy Fab on his wedding, i'll be back in the summer to do some sailing and surf.
I didn't want to leave. I want to move here and spend the rest of my life in switzerland! But i had to go back to france catch a flight to London so that i could fly back to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment